Aeroseal Solutions technicians are certified indoor air quality experts. Our customers frequently call us into their homes when there are allergy or dust problems or whenever indoor air quality is poor. We guarantee that your home’s vents are thoroughly cleaned. Our technicians take apart all the vents, clean the registers and everything else that can be easily accessed. Ductwork is sometimes run in ways that make it very difficult to clean them properly. We have invested in all the special tools for accessing the inside of vents that would be inaccessible to other companies. We have a reputation for doing the job the right way. Our techs have been schooled by the NADCA which is the nationally recognized industry learning center.
Check out our YouTube Video on Duct Cleaning
How is the process done?
- A vacuum hose which will be either 10” or 12” is attached to the supply side of your duct system first and then to the return side of your duct system. The following process is done to both systems the supply and the return.
- Brushes and electric blowers that most other companies use are very ineffective in duct cleaning. The only advantage is that they are very inexpensive. Running a Brush down the ducts from the grill makes an awful mess when pulled back into the room. A blower directed into the duct will only remove debris from the consumers view. To completely clean the ductwork a power whip must be fed through the vents and the trunk lines must be put under negative pressure in the basement.
- A power whip with a high pressure air sweep ball will fit into virtually every inch of ductwork and blast loose and get airborne the caked on contaminants and debris in both the supply & return ducts which once airborne are carried out by the large industrial 25HP Vacuum located outside your home or business.
- Our vacuum machine is one of the most powerful in the industries, larger than any other company. Aeroseal Solutions is one of the only companies that use a 25 Horsepower Vacuum. With our large engine, we get more suction and air movement than smaller vacuums – giving our customers the best job possible!
- Upon completion of the above cleaning procedure, all duct work is sanitized and an antibacterial additive is applied. This process is performed to improve your home’s air quality to the fullest extent.
Before and After Gallery
Click to enlarge images
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Having your Dryer Vent cleaned will reduce energy consumption and prevent the #1 cause of household fires! Annual dryer vent cleaning will reduce the amount of time it takes to dry a load of laundry. On average, a blocked dryer vent can take up to 3 or 4 times longer to dry costing you more. If your dryer is unable to let hot air escape properly, an unsafe amount of heat can be trapped and become a fire risk in your home. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that “in 1998, clothes dryers were associated with approximately 15,600 fires.”